SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Drivers side catch can on 2017 HC install

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  tfolk88 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, couple things. So my catch showed up after a month on Amazon today (only went that route because part store was 2 month wait, still spent $300 on it instead of $50 I thought it was brand name???.?) and it’s for the drivers side not the passenger like I see in most videos. Speaking of most videos I think I’ve learnt that the drivers side is the “clean” side… so why would you want a catch can there? Or did they send me the wrong can and it’s supposed to go on the drivers side…or on a 2017 is that the dirty side, or does it matter which side? Lol figured you would want the “dirty side” im so confnused now haha

if this is the unit does anyone have any instructions for me? Only thing I got is where to mount it. Ever seen one like this?
Camera accessory Cameras & optics Audio equipment Material property Bicycle part

Font Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Auto part

Bumper Bicycle part Automotive exterior Wood Cable

See less See more
#2 ·
Not sure on the j&l catch cans (I did go with their cai) but they have great customer service…so give them a call…as far as the passenger/driver sides…the passenger side is the most important…I went both on my cat and the driver side does “catch” some oil…maybe be 5 or 6 drops of oil between oil changes…but that’s 6 drops less of oil going in to my intake…

#3 ·
I ran a drivers side for 2-3 years and never got 1 drop in it, even running higher boost.
I have heard of JLT, not J&L, is this a knock off for people who get google kidnapped?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.