SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a driveshaft for my 16 charger HC. Don’t want carbon fiber. Looking at the Livernois driveshaft but of course they’re out of stock at Livernois and they don’t know when they’ll get more in stock.
Heard many bad issues with the dss shaft w vibrations and a local guy has a dss and it vibrates a lot.
What other shops carry Livernois in stock?
What other driveshafts are available for chargers? Wiles isn’t making shafts anymore I read.
Anyone have the Gforce engineering shaft?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
8 Posts
Was literally thinking same thing, if anyone has one for sale new or can give me the site where I can get a livernois let me know, thanks! Going to probably buy the s71 beadlocks next month and don’t want to install those with the stock ds

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was literally thinking same thing, if anyone has one for sale new or can give me the site where I can get a livernois let me know, thanks! Going to probably buy the s71 beadlocks next month and don’t want to install those with the stock ds
I’ve been on the stock shaft for 2 years now racing w drag radials. No issues but wanna upgrade just in case I break the factory shaft.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looking for a driveshaft for my 16 charger HC. Don’t want carbon fiber. Looking at the Livernois driveshaft but of course they’re out of stock at Livernois and they don’t know when they’ll get more in stock.
Heard many bad issues with the dss shaft w vibrations and a local guy has a dss and it vibrates a lot.
What other shops carry Livernois in stock?
What other driveshafts are available for chargers? Wiles isn’t making shafts anymore I read.
Anyone have the Gforce engineering shaft?
I’m not sure how anyone has ever got a driveshaft from Livernois, every single time I’ve called about one for the last 9 months they’ve been out of stock.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
746 Posts
Isn't CCI the manufacturer for Livernois shafts?

Try them directly...

That being said...out of ideas and subscribed. Need one myself.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,216 Posts
I’m not sure how anyone has ever got a driveshaft from Livernois, every single time I’ve called about one for the last 9 months they’ve been out of stock.
I must have gotten lucky, they shipped mine the day after I ordered it. This was about 7-8 months ago though.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,216 Posts
Try CCI direct. The new DSS shafts seem to good based on feedback.

Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
our apologies to everyone on our Driveshafts they are one of the most demanded items we have other then our Mycal tuners i will follow up with my purchasing manager and will post on here then expected date we will get them in. I will let you guys be the first to know

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,618 Posts
Blkout posted there are Driveshaft vibrations even with the OEM.

The one thing you have to realize an aftermarket Driveshaft is basically racing purposed not performance.

I think I may be lucky I have not had any vibration problems with my AL Driveshaft Shop DS.

Frank has made several revisions to the original.
sgoyal could post some really good info about the newer ones.

I would look for the 4th of July Sales coming up and maybe there is a good deal to be had.

Linda :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
our apologies to everyone on our Driveshafts they are one of the most demanded items we have other then our Mycal tuners i will follow up with my purchasing manager and will post on here then expected date we will get them in. I will let you guys be the first to know
I bought a different brand driveshaft since you were out of stock and didn’t know when you’ll get more. I’m not gonna order something like that when I can call another company and receive it in less than a week

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,003 Posts
I've been using Frank new revision DS since beta. So far no vibration/noise at all. I've made 35-40+ run on track at 145MPH.. no vibration felt either.

Please note that I've a CF version.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got the gforce driveshaft through team beefcake. Everything installed great. No vibrations. Kinda looks like the Livernois shaft

·
Registered
32 Posts
What is charger ds length? Mine seems to be the only one that vibrates and I want to verify it is actually the correct one. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts