SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Driving the Hellcat Challenger for a Week

4376 Views 33 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  87798
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Interesting article, and excellent well-done video too, --and lots and lots of clear photos as well, what a helpful combo, for anybody interested in this epic vehicle.

Reactions: 87798

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
VERY detailed page, good video too. Nice!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It was a great car to drive and I was glad I got a second chance at getting a first impression!
I'm truly thankful that you enjoyed it.

· "Living the Dream!"
Challenger SRT Hellcat
166 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Informative article and great photos. Can hardly wait to get mine!
Redline Red, A8, Summer tires, Nav, Red/Black interior with Red seatbelts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you all for the responses and the great comments! It would really mean a lot to me if you could post your comments below the article (Facebook account). This article almost didn't happen - twice!

My first managing editor blew off my idea because he thought it would be a waste of time. His replacement told me to cancel the delivery because it didn't fit his schedule. Neither one likes Mopar, but I ordered the car anyway and I was able to complete the test drive and the article.

So this was something I fought long and hard for as an editor. Either way, I do appreciate your kind words! This was, by far, my favorite article to write!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.