SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard very good things about the Green filter and so I replaced my OEM with it, car is all stock, here is what I noticed:
1-The whine increased, id say by 30%
2-I lost throttle response, there is some type of delay now at initial throttle - kind spongy..its pretty noticeable
3-You can surly hear the swooshing sound of air getting sucked in alot more now.
4-I think my milage is suffering a bit, but not sure.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
895 Posts
I never even heard of them until I looked it up, so like a green K&N. I can't imagine anything would change except maybe the noise. Depending upon how dirty your old one was, "maybe" better mileage, but with the controls, unlikely. A dyno would show real results. Since they don't even show specs on flow or anything.............

·
Registered
2021 Charger RedEye
124 Posts
Is this for the RE filter or standard HC, and do you have picture? I'm interested in what it looks like.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never even heard of them until I looked it up, so like a green K&N. I can't imagine anything would change except maybe the noise. Depending upon how dirty your old one was, "maybe" better mileage, but with the controls, unlikely. A dyno would show real results. Since they don't even show specs on flow or anything.............
I have seen a picture somewhere of drop ins compared with CFM, and the green is in there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts