SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer salesman called me after I inquired about one that had on transit. He said they actually have 3 one built and two orders in. Said they were asking ADM but he would call me back if they would sell at MSRP. Called me back and said they would sell at MSRP and I could take over one of their orders and they would order what we wanted and mark it as sold.

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good score,,how did you or wife spec it?
Reactor Blue, sunroof, Harmon Kardon Sound system, premium interior. I am an old school muscle car guy and we are not big on all the adaptive cruise and lane departure warning stuff so we didn’t get that. She debated the Black package but liked the stock wheels more. Figured I can switch out badges if we wanted later.

· Registered
5 Posts
So like I had said yesterday I have been contacting dealers for past week for a Durango Hellcat. Had a salesman call me back this morning and was able to place an order to exact specs my wife wanted. Now the waiting game… 😀
Same here, I placed an order yesterday for one and i had 2 other dealerships tell me they couldnt.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,863 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!
You have similar specs to the one I ordered. Reactor blue, sunroof, demonic interior, Hk. Mine was delivered Friday. I ordered on 6/28. So just over 2 months, which really shocked us. Dealer also expected it to get delayed in shipping, like most of his other Jeeps/Durangos, but it showed up in less than a week. I’m hoping to pick it up Thursday morning.

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So talked with my salesman today and I already have a VIN and am at D status. 3 days from order seems quick but maybe it was because dealer had already placed an order and just changed it to sold and selected options we wanted.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
186 Posts
I ordered mine July 17th with stripes and is already on its way to me. Should be in my hands in 2 weeks eta. I dont know how some-of you ordered before me and haven’t gotten them. My build:
Font Number Paper Paper product Document

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.