SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
SRT Durango Hellcat
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Durango HellCat last month. My dealer keeps telling me that he cannot "confirm" my order. Called Dodge Customer Service and they are telling me that it can't be "confirmed" until they are being built. Build is to start the end of the quarter is what they are telling me. Victory Dodge has not sold any yet and each dealership is to get ONE I have been told and read. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I sold My 2018 HellCat WideBody to purchase this SUV. I sold it myself for $12,000.00 more than they offered trade-in and I am trading a 2018 Durango R/T also. Can someone Please Let Me Know What The Hell is Going On???

·
Registered
302 Posts
Only certain dealers got allotments ..you should have gotten a von and order number when you sat with your salesman then about 2 weeks later a vin..most of us early orderers are getting ship dates mid late march HTH...

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,731 Posts
Ask for the VON. That's how you will know the order went in. You def dont need to wait until it's being built. I will say that when I ordered my last HC the dealer couldnt give me a VON right away. Took until the end of that month because he did them all at once at the month's end. I didnt believe him and almost canceled but in the end he did what he said he would do. Hang in there.

Reactions: Steven M. Stimetz

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,572 Posts
Each dealer getting one is false. I don't know exact number but Koons is getting many.

As others said, need to get a VON to show it's a possibility. Even then not 100% until it gets a VIN and D1.

Reactions: Steven M. Stimetz

·
Registered
SRT Durango Hellcat
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Each dealer getting one is false. I don't know exact number but Koons is getting many.

As others said, need to get a VON to show it's a possibility. Even then not 100% until it gets a VIN and D1.
I have the VON, it's 48019037. I sure as HELL would NOT have sold my 2018 WideBody if I would have known that I could NOT get this SUV. I am Trading my 2018 Durango R/T unless some one is interested. Perfect garage-queen with 14k miles(mostly Hi-Way from vacations)

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts

The dealership I placed an order with had 2 allotments with no other inquiries at the time. Like @frictioncircle mentioned, had a von right away, vin a week later, and already built.

·
Registered
SRT Durango Hellcat
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have talked with everyone at the dealership, Dodge customer service, Lamar at Dodge Cares, and numerous emails to corporate headquarters. No one can "confirm" that we are going "to get" our new "Deano" and it is Beyond Frustrating!!! Especially because I sold my Hellcat to make this happen.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
If your salesman wrote up your order without confirming from his sales manager that they had an allotment to sell you then he may be akin to a bag of vinegar and water.....

·
Registered
SRT Durango Hellcat
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, they were both there the two times I was in there. Have a order sheet with VON, just NO ONE can give me "confirmation". And Customer Service told me I would not get a VIN till they start the build.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
166 Posts
My brothers delivery for his Durango hellcat is 3/7 he just got it confirmed from the dealer last Friday destroyer grey , black stripes and red premium interier it’s fully loaded MSRP is 98K he ordered his 6 days after they started taking orders

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
166 Posts
We’re I got my Redeye charger at Razzari they are getting 3 Durango Hellcats and 1 TRX launch edition and my brothers Durango hellcat was ordered from cabrals and they only got allocated one Durango hellcat remember they are only making 2,100 of these or something around there I heard so not every dealership will even get 1

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,572 Posts
We’re I got my Redeye charger at Razzari they are getting 3 Durango Hellcats and 1 TRX launch edition and my brothers Durango hellcat was ordered from cabrals and they only got allocated one Durango hellcat remember they are only making 2,100 of these or something around there I heard so not every dealership will even get 1
2100 is a good amount....they sold 2600 or so 2020 Charger Hellcats, total, for that model year.

Reactions: Bigpern333

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
21 Posts
@Steven M. Stimetz FCA is saying it can't be confirmed because they haven't accepted the order. The dealer you're working with doesn't have allocation. A VON is worth absolutely nothing without an allocation Call around as fast as you can to other dealers with allocation plus a VIN and see if there is still time to customize the order to what you want.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
166 Posts
I heard there’s a place in Arizona that has 5 allocations that haven’t been filled I saw on YouTube video it was the dealer speaking I can’t remember the name of the dealership I have video of Durango and guys name on Facebook who I believe works there his first name Nygil Newborn

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
89 Posts
I placed my order on 1/4 and was able to get the VIN with D1 status.

When I was initially looking I made a lot of calls to dealerships, all within a 300 mi radius to see if any had an allocation. Learned a lot thought they would get an allocation, but obviously did not. Out of that distance, only came across 2 that would be getting an allocation with one where my order resides and the other was a dealer ordered which they had no information on the color and options it would have.

I'd hate to say it, but if you haven't seen a VIN yet then you most likely won't be getting one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I heard there’s a place in Arizona that has 5 allocations that haven’t been filled I saw on YouTube video it was the dealer speaking I can’t remember the name of the dealership I have video of Durango and guys name on Facebook who I believe works there his first name Nygil Newborn
here is the post Facebook (whatever "some" is)

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
166 Posts
2100 is a good amount....they sold 2600 or so 2020 Charger Hellcats, total, for that model year.
yes that’s it my buddy said he heard him say 5 allocations
here is the post Facebook (whatever "some" is)

View attachment 568981
Yes that’s it my buddy said he said 5 allocations Idk if that’s total or what’s left I’m not sure hope this helps tho..... idk if u live in Arizona or close

1 - 20 of 38 Posts