SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
557 Posts
Any update on this? I have a similar noise. Almost sounds like static. Mainly passenger side.
Hi Chevys7096,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you’re experiencing. If you decide to address this concern with your certified Dodge dealer, please feel free to send us a private message. We would be happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone else experienced this? I just noticed mine. It's only on deceleration, it's sounds like a whale under water. On top of that you can feel it in the gas pedal (not when pressed but hovering on it during deceleration). It is very slight, but noticeable when u are driving. Definitely sounds like a belt noise. It's like if you were to wind to the max, and then let go... trying my best to explain the noise lol

·
Registered
2021 Durnago SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Mine is right behind glove box but not inside. It honestly sounds like mine is a heat shield making noise. Especially when cruising at 70 staying steady. When on it hard or WOT never hear it. Once off and decel hear it. Have a bunch of goodies coming so when put on my lift I'll post what I find.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts