SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Dyeing the thread on floor mats

1552 11
has anyone considered dyeing the white letters on the floor mats? I want to do mine in red. Any recommendations?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
I think it's a woman thing. Next month you will want them pink, then the month after that, white again....lol

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
My mats are sitting in my guest room closet. I bought the weather tech floor mats for my 2013 392, and they fit the Hellcat. I highly recommend them ... a fabulous investment. My 2013 392 looked as pristine as the day I drove it off the lot, from the floor up! :-D

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My mats are sitting in my guest room closet. I bought the weather tech floor mats for my 2013 392, and they fit the Hellcat. I highly recommend them ... a fabulous investment. My 2013 392 looked as pristine as the day I drove it off the lot, from the floor up! :-D
Yep, I have the WeatherTech floor mats. I just wanted the SRT letters red on my carpet mats to match the car. Red is hard to dye and get it dark enough. I was hoping someone had done this.:)

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it's a woman thing. Next month you will want them pink, then the month after that, white again....lol
Nope, I just want the white letters red to match the car. ;) I have WEATHERTECH for most days, but I thought red letters would match better when it goes to the car show...red is hard to dye and have it dark enough. Lol, I am NOT a fickle girl who changes her mind...that much...rarely...okay, sometimes, but not about this!:p

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paint marker.. I know it sounds jetto, But it will work....Did the seats in my SS,, Lasted a long time
Cool. I am going to crafts store today and will pick some up. Since I only use the mats when it is really nice out, they don't come out a lot!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.