SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dyeing the thread on floor mats

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  630 
#1 ·
has anyone considered dyeing the white letters on the floor mats? I want to do mine in red. Any recommendations?

#6 ·
Nope, I just want the white letters red to match the car. ;) I have WEATHERTECH for most days, but I thought red letters would match better when it goes to the car show...red is hard to dye and have it dark enough. Lol, I am NOT a fickle girl who changes her mind...that much...rarely...okay, sometimes, but not about this!:p

#4 ·
My mats are sitting in my guest room closet. I bought the weather tech floor mats for my 2013 392, and they fit the Hellcat. I highly recommend them ... a fabulous investment. My 2013 392 looked as pristine as the day I drove it off the lot, from the floor up! :-D

#5 ·
Yep, I have the WeatherTech floor mats. I just wanted the SRT letters red on my carpet mats to match the car. Red is hard to dye and get it dark enough. I was hoping someone had done this.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.