SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I urge all of you fellow members to go on Ebay and send a nice little "Kiss our ass" send off to these crooked dealers that are trying to gouge buyers. Enjoy your allocations while you got them you scam artists! I don't begrudge anyone from making a buck, but really?? Go F*** yourself and your dealership! Honest hard working people want to buy these cars and your trying to stick them where the sun don't shine.. What a joke of a business! Wake up, theres reputible dealers selling them all day at MSRP..

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Should we just copy and paste your example above and send it to all Ebay auctions for HC's on the site? :D
Not sure 440 Superbee if your being sarcastic or how to take that? Hey, whatever you decide to do and feel, you go for it. I'm just trying to help fellow members perhaps get a car and to call out these scam artist dealers. I'm sure most on here would agree with my well served intentions. These are cars that are on Ebay, not necessarily on here for sale. Regardless, these dealers need to be called out.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mtr ...
Yea I do Mtr.. At $10,000 to $20,000 over sticker, I do have an issue with that.. But hey if you or anyone else wants to go pay that or more, I say go for it and more power to ya..What I have an issue with regarding dealers like this, is that these are more than likely the same ones that have pulled the rug out from some legitimate buyer so they could jack the price up and sell it to the highest bidder. Not what Dodge intended! If I wanted this I would start buying cars from Barrett Jackson. I am familiar with one of those cars on EBAY, a friend called on it and they said all along it was a confirmed sold order.. I smell BS!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jim Hetrick
I'm well aware what MSRP stands for and I agree with you, as long as morons continue to pay over sticker because they think the sky is falling, than so be it, go for it! Let's remember, MSRP is a pre-determined fair market price for a said Good. Supply and demand obviously plays a part in that. However this is nothing more than greedy dealers taking advantage of the situation.. Tell me something, why aren't 95% of the legitimate dealers doing what your suggesting? I'll tell you why, its because they know its not right and its bad PR and exactly what Dodge doesn't want to see..

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jim Hetrick
I'm happy that you were able to get a car and that your financially able to go out and pay whatever it takes. I'm also sorry to hear that you only have 6 months to live and I wish you the best! I'm also sorry that a dealer has taken advantage of your situation, you would think they would show some compassion?? They know dam well this car isn't going to be a limited car like a Ford GT, so I'm not buying the BS I've been hearing from some of these dealers. Kind of proves my point though about greedy dealers doesn't it. Oh and yes, I do volunteer in my community and I couldn't ask for a more rewarding feeling than giving back.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
solo7777
Congrats on your car! Well I have to disagree with the part about the "few and far in between" statement because most dealers are selling them for MSRP.. Seems like I'm being attacked by you guys that have payed over MSRP..lol.. Like I said, theres some dealers out there that pulled some shady dealings with there customers just to profit, and you know what, that's flat out dirty business, justify it how you want, that's all I'm saying.. Just read these forums! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.