SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

EBaY sales of Hellcats

2712 27
I urge all of you fellow members to go on Ebay and send a nice little "Kiss our ass" send off to these crooked dealers that are trying to gouge buyers. Enjoy your allocations while you got them you scam artists! I don't begrudge anyone from making a buck, but really?? Go F*** yourself and your dealership! Honest hard working people want to buy these cars and your trying to stick them where the sun don't shine.. What a joke of a business! Wake up, theres reputible dealers selling them all day at MSRP..
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
I urge all of you fellow members to go on Ebay and send a nice little "Kiss our ass" send off to these crooked dealers that are trying to gouge buyers. Enjoy your allocations while you got them you scam artists! I don't begrudge anyone from making a buck, but really?? Go F*** yourself and your dealership! Honest hard working people want to buy these cars and your trying to stick them where the sun don't shine.. What a joke of a business! Wake up, theres reputible dealers selling them all day at MSRP..
Should we just copy and paste your example above and send it to all Ebay auctions for HC's on the site? :D

Reactions: Kevin M
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.