SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

EBaY sales of Hellcats

2721 Views 27 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  FreightTrain
I urge all of you fellow members to go on Ebay and send a nice little "Kiss our ass" send off to these crooked dealers that are trying to gouge buyers. Enjoy your allocations while you got them you scam artists! I don't begrudge anyone from making a buck, but really?? Go F*** yourself and your dealership! Honest hard working people want to buy these cars and your trying to stick them where the sun don't shine.. What a joke of a business! Wake up, theres reputible dealers selling them all day at MSRP..
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Jim Hetrick
I'm happy that you were able to get a car and that your financially able to go out and pay whatever it takes. I'm also sorry to hear that you only have 6 months to live and I wish you the best! I'm also sorry that a dealer has taken advantage of your situation, you would think they would show some compassion?? They know dam well this car isn't going to be a limited car like a Ford GT, so I'm not buying the BS I've been hearing from some of these dealers. Kind of proves my point though about greedy dealers doesn't it. Oh and yes, I do volunteer in my community and I couldn't ask for a more rewarding feeling than giving back.
They didnt take advantage of me. I told them I wanted the car and told them what I would give, and I bought. They know nothing about my health. Its a dealership not a clinic

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
I urge all of you fellow members to go on Ebay and send a nice little "Kiss our ass" send off to these crooked dealers that are trying to gouge buyers. Enjoy your allocations while you got them you scam artists! I don't begrudge anyone from making a buck, but really?? Go F*** yourself and your dealership! Honest hard working people want to buy these cars and your trying to stick them where the sun don't shine.. What a joke of a business! Wake up, theres reputible dealers selling them all day at MSRP..
Where's the scam buy one or don't buy one.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Thank you Kevin

Reactions: fflundy

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
solo7777
Congrats on your car! Well I have to disagree with the part about the "few and far in between" statement because most dealers are selling them for MSRP.. Seems like I'm being attacked by you guys that have payed over MSRP..lol.. Like I said, theres some dealers out there that pulled some shady dealings with there customers just to profit, and you know what, that's flat out dirty business, justify it how you want, that's all I'm saying.. Just read these forums! lol

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
Dealer sells at what market bears...
No more No less...
too many have to high opinion of there own opinion. I do find it funny that the "product" is a $60k plus playtoy/want... Just how did you make the $ to make this purchase and not have anybody in that chain acuse you of being a greedy bastard. I guess it just might come down to ones perception.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
717 Posts
OP I understand the sentiment but if my dealer wouldn't have had my car sitting on the showroom floor with a fat mark up it would have been sold long before I got to it. The way I see it, Dodge should have charged about 10k more from the get go. If the car MSRP'd at 75,000$ how many of the buyers here would have walked away calling it a rip off? Not me, I still think it's the deal of the century. I hate paying more than I have to, but I also feel my time is more valuable than money.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.