SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen these on the HHP website, I'm assuming they're new. What are your thoughts? I've been looking at Demon killer springs from Carlyle racing and they just want to much for shipping I believe it was $81 for shipping. I ordered the Eibach springs today so if no one has any insight or thoughts I'll have some real soon.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,163 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the HHP Drag Springs.

I really like them for dragracing. They help the transfer of the launch and I got my 60 ft down to a 1.36. I don't have any other suspension Parts installed.

Linda :)
Well I certainly know what I’m going for if these end up not working out, thank you for your input ma’am👍

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the HHP Drag Springs.

I really like them for dragracing. They help the transfer of the launch and I got my 60 ft down to a 1.36. I don't have any other suspension Parts installed.

do these springs lower the car at allow is it still stock ride height

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,163 Posts
do these springs lower the car at allow is it still stock ride height
They do not lower, there is a lift up, this is what helps with the transfer of the weight during launching.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I finally got to test the springs, I raced at a flashlight shoot out and could certainly feel the difference and the springs lowered the car some. No times to compare sadly but this video shows the results

1 - 8 of 8 Posts