SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Mulling trading my Triple Nickel 2019 Charger Hellcat highly spec'd for a 2020 F8 Challenger Scat WB 50th Anniversary highly spec'd.

Thoughts, comments, concerns??

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,345 Posts
If you're ok with a drop in power why not? I couldn't do it personally unless my HC was an issue financially. Go with what makes you happy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree what ever makes you happy. I could never trade my HC for a SP. That being said I do miss my SP wish I could have both.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,149 Posts
Did the opposite. Wouldnt go back. Ymmv.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
353 Posts
I could see trading the Charger for a Hellcat Challenger or Redeye if you don't like four doors but as great as the 392 cars are they definitely aren't Hellcats.
Preach brotha, exaclty why im in the mess im in. Bought that damn 4 door last year, THOUGHT it was the rigtht choice......it wasnt . I took the loss and moved on.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Wouldnt do it unless its for financial reasons

if its because you just want a WB that bad.....just no

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
171 Posts
Not really on the mpg,wife has a sp shaker we get roughly the same mpg on the hwy city a little better on her side,

·
Registered
150 Posts
So we have a SRT Jeep, I have a supercharged 2014 Challenger Shaker, IMO going from the Hellcat to the SP will be a let down. That is just my opinion

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a 19 WB 392 stick, and lust for a WB Stick Hellcat. The 392 is an unbeleiveable value(30k cheaper in canada then a HC). The only way i could see the switch being worth it if there is a financial gain, and you WANT a manual. But even then you can get a Manual HC Challenger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts