SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#28HLG FP

Has anyone here had a friend or family member generate a control number for them and used it with the power dollars incentive for a new Hellcat purchase?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,425 Posts
#28HLG FP

Has anyone here had a friend or family member generate a control number for them and used it with the power dollars incentive for a new Hellcat purchase?
Where are you at, order a car from 1 of 2 VA dealerships and you won't need the number and will save a few thousand more.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,334 Posts
Tannehill is right. I did better without those two combined. Dont limit yourself to what those will get you.

Reactions: Frankjr392

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,425 Posts
I’m in VA which dealerships do you recommend. I’m trying to order ASAP.
Contact Craig Benner at Koons for the forum group buy price. 4% under invoice, plus power dollars. Other add back charges are $899 doc fee, tax, title, reg.

I swear, I'm honestly on the edge of finally pulling the trigger and if Koons knew how many people I sent their way I think I should get EP pricing and the doc fee waived! LOL. Between the forum and private messages asking me it has to be about 25!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Contact Craig Benner at Koons for the forum group buy price. 4% under invoice, plus power dollars. Other add back charges are $899 doc fee, tax, title, reg.

I swear, I'm honestly on the edge of finally pulling the trigger and if Koons knew how many people I sent their way I think I should get EP pricing and the doc fee waived! LOL. Between the forum and private messages asking me it has to be about 25!
Thanks for the info. Are you saying they’ll waive the dock fee tax’s and all that other crap as well? If so it’s game on and this widebody charger in white knuckle and sepia interior is coming to my driveway.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
992 Posts

I thought they were giving you EP pricing. Hell asking for 10% off and PD isn’t that pretty damn close to EP?

Thanks for the info. Are you saying they’ll waive the dock fee tax’s and all that other crap as well? If so it’s game on and this widebody charger in white knuckle and sepia interior is coming to my driveway.
No he said they should waive it for him based on all the referrals he sent

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
467 Posts

I wish they would entertain that on a lease lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
No TLHampton, Koon's will not waive the dock fee, tax's, and all the other crap. However, you will find a deep discount on a ordered hellcat when you subtract 4% under invoice, plus power dollars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
I have been looking around to get me a deal on the redeye Widebody ,but damn those car are pricy ........

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
992 Posts
I have been looking around to get me a deal on the redeye Widebody ,but damn those car are pricy ........
Yeah it’s what’s holding me back. No need for a 70k plus car not even 60k plus really. I’ll get the 392 again if I come back to Dodge. You can always buy a 40-50k car and make it run like 1 of those 70k cars... it’ll cost ya though.
Me I drive these things daily, and to no where fancy and all these cars deteriorate and depreciate. Just have to buy what you can afford and if I could get a WideEye (yes I know the official name) I’ll have one parked in my garage.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Where ya from? My dealer is dealing (Massachusetts dealer). Might be worth a quick $100 flight to save $15k, no? Would need to order though.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,425 Posts
I wish they would entertain that on a lease lol.
Craig will, but he cannot quote/give you any lease numbers until a VIN is assigned and the car leaves the factory as the car is subject to the lease terms available at that point in time.

And of course, no power dollars on leases.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where ya from? My dealer is dealing (Massachusetts dealer). Might be worth a quick $100 flight to save $15k, no? Would need to order though.
I would be willing to do that for sure which dealership and who do I need to talk to? 15k saved sounds damn good to me.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
I would be willing to do that for sure which dealership and who do I need to talk to? 15k saved sounds damn good to me.
PM inbound

Reactions: TLHampton

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
467 Posts
Craig will, but he cannot quote/give you any lease numbers until a VIN is assigned and the car leaves the factory as the car is subject to the lease terms available at that point in time.

And of course, no power dollars on leases.
I'll send pm.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
I'm from michigan, I don't mind to drive for a good deal, what is the name of the dealer ?

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
I'm from michigan, I don't mind to drive for a good deal, what is the name of the dealer ?
Metro Chrysler in Chicopee, MA. Ask for Austin. Tell him Larry from the forum sent you. I’ll PM you his cell #.

Reactions: TLHampton
1 - 19 of 19 Posts