SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Employee Discount on hellcat

20971 66
hi everyone my brother works for dodge and i usually get to use his employee discount
and i was wondering if any bought a hellcat challenger yet using this discount and also would any know
how much would it take off msrp thanks
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
They will not let you use that discount for the hellcat under any circumstances . All dealers will go crazy if that happens

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
You'll get one. I'm not sure how much though. I received just over 5k with my control number. Dealer & manufacturer honored it. All my new vehicles have been Chrysler products needless to say.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
The only one I've heard of was that clown that paid over 90k for the sublime one in Edmonton on the lot. Hell2pay is apparently going to take possession of his shortly. I'm not sure if he received any kind of rebate on his? Out the door price for mine with options will be over 62k before taxes. I suspect my dealer didn't have an allocation so I'm in BX land for some time.

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,242 Posts
hi everyone my brother works for dodge and i usually get to use his employee discount
and i was wondering if any bought a hellcat challenger yet using this discount and also would any know
how much would it take off msrp thanks
Employee Price is about 4.8-4.9% off of the Factory Wholesale Price (Invoice Price) and about 8.8% off of MSRP.

As an example, a cat that MSRPs for $63,680 has a Friends and Family Price of $60,460 (1% below invoice) and an Employee Price of $58,020.

This factors in destination of $995 so the percentages can be slightly different without that added.

Here's a quick summary from the base price:

EP (-9.33%) 52852
HB (-7.45%) 53947
FFP (-5.14%) 55293
Invoice (FWP) (-4.23%) 55828
MSRP 58295

In any case, automatically tack on $1700 for Gas Guzzler and $995 destination.

This means that a bare bones, 6-speed Hellcat with no options could be had at employee price for around $56,600.

And just to think, the dealer price for these cars is about $500 less than that depending how quickly they sell it to earn Holdback and dealer incentives. The dealer is making very easy money with at least $1800+ in holdback if they sell at Invoice and easily another $2467+ if they sell at MSRP. That is to say, in less than 5 minutes to punch in some keys in a computer system and place a sold order at MSRP, they just earned at least $4200+ and some change.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
I tried to get a discount on my hellcat, and they kinda laughed,,Then they said if you don't want it I have five people waiting to pay over MSRP for it.. SO I didn't push them..The other dealers I called all wanted over MSRP

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
All employee/friends/pref pricing applies on SRTs and the hellcat in Canada but not in the USA.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,649 Posts
Discount no discount over u see msrp who cares most people not comming wit brown bag and 65k some will but most are finance it so what's a few dollars more for a such a beauty that shits on the other cars

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
That base HC here in Canada is 64k before all the taxes & fees. My order built was just over 67k before the discount & not including taxes & fees. It's not loaded up, but has a few bells & whistles.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i spoke to my dealer and they said since me a my buddy is buying two of them they will honor the discount

Reactions: Alan
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.