SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Engine controller needed for original engine harness. SRT - Drift adaptation to BMW

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  SzymonZ4SRT 
#1 ·
Hello

As in the title, I am interested in the purchase of the engine controller for 6.2 HellCat, it will be installed in the BMW Z4. Do you have the original driver available which would be the best or something for tuning? I will be grateful for your help.

#6 ·
Hello
I am writing with another question. :)
They told me from MOPAR that sets will be available at the end of December. Does anyone know if the fuel pump controller harness is in the original engine controller harness. Is it separate? Maybe I will get the engine computer and the fuel pump computer faster because I have the original engine harness. I am uploading a few photos of the work progress.

Attachments

#7 ·
That looks incredible. To answer about fuel pump and controller...The controller is in the rear harness, it resides a few feet from the actual pumps and tank, in trunk of vehicle. If you have the COMPLETE harness, then the rear section will contain necessary connections for it.

#8 ·
If you buy this (77072452ae) the FUEL PUMP controller will be Included in the body harness it comes with. If you only have this 05035568AF <- that is only the engine harness and it doesn’t contain the fuel pump harness or module. The module is this 68193711AC. Which comes in this package (77072452ae). Because you are swapping the engine into a non dodge car. The (77072452ae) is recommended because it contains the Fuse box and can bus system for an easy swap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.