SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
I just watched it earlier and wondering if the tech damaged the original a/c outlet removing it or it'll just snap back in?
I wish we could've initialed an additional waiver line and just had these items installed for an extra $1 so it wouldn't have to be taken apart by a tech

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
386 Posts
They should have just installed these items from the factory and had the tires etc.. in the crate.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,361 Posts
Way to long...

And after that they don't have to connect Witech? or do any relearn?

Somethings missing..way to over edited..
The Demon manual indicates there is several steps of re-learning, utilizing the WiTech.

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
701 Posts

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
701 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
654 Posts
I can't answer that, lol. There are 4 re-learning and programming steps listed in the Demon manual.[/QUOT
Are you referring to the owner's manual? cause that's all I've got

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,278 Posts
Thx for the video. They should have had the center console installed from the get go, what a waste of time and money.

·
Browncoats Unite
Challenger SRT Redeye
1,443 Posts
Thanks for posting the video.

I do have one question, I thought you were supposed to disconnect the battery when unplugging and plugging electrical components? Looked like he did the center console with the radio screen on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
332 Posts
Thanks for posting the video.

I do have one question, I thought you were supposed to disconnect the battery when unplugging and plugging electrical components? Looked like he did the center console with the radio screen on.
He did disconet the battery. Also the cost for the install of the PCM, Air vent, and integrated center stack was $362.50

1 - 20 of 41 Posts