SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was very surprised and pleased how the A8 mimics a manual and downshifts, creating the pop & crackle sounds. Definitely one of those cool, unexpected tricks Hellcats have up their sleeve.
That's one of my favorite aspects of this car - the programming of the A8 and how it mimics a manual trans with regard to gear selection.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why im not getting deceleration pop on my 2018 hellcat charger? I’ve driven it in every mode and still nothing. I have a stock exhaust with 1794 vibrant Resonators on it. Can anyone help with a solution?

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
My M6 pops all the time on deceleration. Stock exhaust.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Why im not getting deceleration pop on my 2018 hellcat charger? I’ve driven it in every mode and still nothing. I have a stock exhaust with 1794 vibrant Resonators on it. Can anyone help with a solution?
Mine is an 18, I always get the gurgle but the pop just happened the first time at about 8,700 miles for me. I was messing around with the gas pedal between one and 4000 RPMs back-and-forth and gas the gas built up and then POP/BOOM/BAM !!! It sure scared off the Subaru that was on my tail in traffic. Maybe it’s a mileage/break in thing?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts