SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to purchase a 2015 Charger Hellcat this weekend and was looking in to the Mopar MaxCare extended warranty. The car has 42k miles on it and seems to have been cared for very well but I'd like the warranty for piece of mind.

Is buying the warranty through the 800 number the best route or are there other ways to do it to save some money? Any info would be great since it's something I'd like to add quickly after getting the car.

Thank you!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,439 Posts
You can buy it through any dealer. Google "genuine chrysler service contract" and get some online quotes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. After searching around I found ChryslerWarrantys.com. Looking like I might go with them since they are offering the best price I've seen so far. 4/48 MaxCare, $200 deductible for $2,454. Still searching to see if I can find anything better.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,087 Posts
That's what I used, and the dealers, but they charge you more! You will need to get it inspected and have that form on file though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Some unsolicited advice on insurance: it’s always good to talk to someone whose filed a claim to see how easy/hard it was to deal with the company. Low rates are good, but also good to work with people who want to help solve your problem when you make a claim. (I haven’t dealt with these folks, so this is not a comment on them).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some unsolicited advice on insurance: it’s always good to talk to someone whose filed a claim to see how easy/hard it was to deal with the company. Low rates are good, but also good to work with people who want to help solve your problem when you make a claim. (I haven’t dealt with these folks, so this is not a comment on them).
From what I was able to dig up on the referenced company is that it's a true Mopar MaxCare warranty being sold by a dealership in WI. Seems like the process should be as normal as just going to a dealership and paying the deductible and then the dealership/Chrysler handles the repairs.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
401 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
95 Posts
I can easily talk to about the Mopar MaxCare as I had a few things happen after the standard warranty expired.

Needed my Challenger towed to the dealership once (kids lost the keys 🤦‍♂️), was just a simple call and they sent a flatbed. No issues, cost, or fuss about it and then had new keys made. Unfortunately it doesn’t cover lost or stolen keys.

Another time was the AC wasn’t blowing as hard any more and the cooled seats for both driver and passenger stopped working. Took it to the dealer, was told I’d have to pay $100 for a diagnostic fee if they found nothing otherwise it would just be the deductible. After it was fixed, just paid the deductible and left. That was a $1500 fix and had no issues having it taken care of.

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
95 Posts
Thanks. I did try them, they came out to $4300 for the same deal (4/48 and $200 deductible). I did reach out to them though to see if they could beat the other offer.
I had to dig through my old emails, try reaching out to [email protected]. I purchased the plan for my Challenger through him and he was the most competitive of them all besides my recent purchase.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
550 Posts
Bought two Mopar max care plans from Clay at Robbins motors. Best price and easy to complete the transaction. Haven't had to use either plan yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bought two Mopar max care plans from Clay at Robbins motors. Best price and easy to complete the transaction. Haven't had to use either plan yet.
Good to hear! I emailed him this morning to see if he could assist.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts