SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 2016 Challenger Hellcat and cant decide if I should purchase the extended warranty. I typically do not on new vehicles but this one is a little different. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
I just purchased a new 2016 Challenger Hellcat and cant decide if I should purchase the extended warranty. I typically do not on new vehicles but this one is a little different. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
I've thought about it too but haven't gotten any info on it. Which one are you thinking about doing?

·
Tri-State Overlord
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,157 Posts
If you plan on keeping it past 3 years then yes, If not then no reason to get it. If you are unsure, You have a certain amount of milage you can do before you can't buy it. I don't see myself holding on to my hellcat for longer then 5 years (Warranty is 5yr/100k for 2015), If i do decide it'll be within the next few months.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
685 Posts

Thanks,

go to (Chryslerwarrantydirect.com)they have the best prices and its a Chrysler warranty

·
Texas President
2,388 Posts

Thanks,
I went with the max 8yr/120,000mi. No question!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
542 Posts

Thanks,
I got the 10 yr 100k bumper to bumper. I was able to get them down a bit on pricing to.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
please consider the wheel and tire package also.
I took it after seeing the prices on wheels are around $1,000 each.
I did the 7 yr 60K package on both for less than $1500.
Negotiate with your dealer. I did the 800 number and got a good price, held that and visited my local dealer who beat it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts

Thanks,
FCA service contracts are the only way to go. They cover all the components except wear items On a maximum care contract

Correction to my post earlier>
They cover the most items not considered wear items on a maximum care contract.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.