SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been talking about getting an extended warranty on our 17 Challenger HC and have priced Dodge warranties.....just curious what input on Dodge and other companies warranty prices and experiences anybody have had.

Thanks....Scott

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
751 Posts
You might talk to your Dealer Finance Person. My dealer sells Ext Warranties other than Dodge/FCA that covers HCs and Drive Train. Actually, this was one of my initial questions to the Finance Person before even ordering my HC. If your dealer does not, then your only other option is to shop vehicle warranties.

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger Hellcat
65 Posts
When I bought my HC last fall I bought an extended warrantee. I priced it though an online company and a local dealer. The local dealer had a better price so I bought it. It is a factory MVP (I think) plan.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
367 Posts
We've been talking about getting an extended warranty on our 17 Challenger HC and have priced Dodge warranties.....just curious what input on Dodge and other companies warranty prices and experiences anybody have had.

Thanks....Scott
Look at switching banking institutions to PenFed credit union. Refinance the cat through the bank and add their RT 66 Warranty. Just another option that is real good, this warranty once covered a new engine in a former vehicle. As long as you keep receipts of repair work this warranty is golden.

Screenshot_20210320-212732.jpg

Looks like the comparable Mopar plan is like $7.7k...holy cow!!!

Screenshot_20210320-213008.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
I shopped the FCA warranties on line and contacted a few directly, found the best deal, then took it to my local Dodge dealership. I went straight to the finance manager and gave them the opportunity to match the online offer. I ended up going to 2 different dealerships, But found a local Dodge dealership willing to match the price and wave the car inspection (required for used cars with online warranties). Took some time to talk to some of the service writers and they will be my goto location for warranty services, should i need them. felt good to spend the $ local. I have the Mopar Maximum Care warranty for 4yrs an additional 60k miles $200 deductible for under $4k.

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger Hellcat
65 Posts
I did the exact same thing KVS did. Sounds like the same warranty as well.
The 60K warranty was cheaper than the 48K for some reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts