SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Looking to purchase extended Chrysler warranty, who has the best pricing out there?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
163 Posts
You're question has been answered but I'll throw this out there for added insight.

I currently have been an EZ Care warranty customer for many years now. They are accepted by dealerships which means if you take your car there you will get OEM replacement parts. They are also accepted by many local shops which means you're not married solely to the dealership for all your repairs. Though I can understand if certain folks only prefer the dealership to touch their cars.

I came to know EZ Care when I purchased a used low mileage Cadillac from a dealership. That was the aftermarket warranty company that the dealership preferred doing business with. That was about 10 years ago and to this day I still use them for extended warranties on my daily drivers. They are a bit pricey but they did warranty one my cars up to 120k miles or x-amount of years. (I hit the mileage before the years)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
367 Posts
You're question has been answered but I'll throw this out there for added insight.

I currently have been an EZ Care warranty customer for many years now. They are accepted by dealerships which means if you take your car there you will get OEM replacement parts. They are also accepted by many local shops which means you're not married solely to the dealership for all your repairs. Though I can understand if certain folks only prefer the dealership to touch their cars.

I came to know EZ Care when I purchased a used low mileage Cadillac from a dealership. That was the aftermarket warranty company that the dealership preferred doing business with. That was about 10 years ago and to this day I still use them for extended warranties on my daily drivers. They are a bit pricey but they did warranty one my cars up to 120k miles or x-amount of years. (I hit the mileage before the years)
Agreed...the mopar warranty is a rip off. I have a RT 66 Warranty and that company is great. As long as you document everything, like oil changes and maintenance, then they cover anything...including an engine on my former BMW.

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
81 Posts
I bought my first Mopar warranty from a dealership at Kansas City, did it over the phone/email. Pretty much got me at invoice for that one.

For my Durango Hellcat, I was able to get it at invoice with a 0 deductible at a dealership where I bought it.

I may still have the KC’s info if you want to try them. They were my negotiating tactic since they gave me the greatest deal for the lowest price.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I shopped the FCA warranties on line and contacted a few directly, found the best deal, then took it to my local Dodge dealership. I went straight to the finance manager and gave them the opportunity to match the online offer. I ended up going to 2 different dealerships, But found a local Dodge dealership willing to match the price and wave the car inspection (required for used cars with online warranties). Took some time to talk to some of the service writers and they will be my goto location for warranty services, should i need them. felt good to spend the $ local. I have the Mopar Maximum Care warranty for 4yrs an additional 60k miles $200 deductible for under $4k.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
97 Posts
I too was looking for the extended warranty from FCI for my 2018 Demon. They quoted me 4yr, 50,000 bumper to bumper with $100 deductible for $4200.
I contacted Endurance Protection and got 5yr, 100,000 bumper to bumper, towing, rental, 100% money back return if not used in the 5 yr period. $100.00 deductible for $2840.00
I now have them on 3 other vehicles as well

·
Registered
57 Posts
I too was looking for the extended warranty from FCI for my 2018 Demon. They quoted me 4yr, 50,000 bumper to bumper with $100 deductible for $4200.
I contacted Endurance Protection and got 5yr, 100,000 bumper to bumper, towing, rental, 100% money back return if not used in the 5 yr period. $100.00 deductible for $2840.00
That’s a very good deal! Does the dodge dealerships near you honor that warranty? I know some are spotty and will only accept their own company’s extended warranty.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just called them and they denied me coverage for my 2018 Charger HC.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
97 Posts
That’s a very good deal! Does the dodge dealerships near you honor that warranty? I know some are spotty and will only accept their own company’s extended warranty.
Yes I can have it serviced any place I want to take for service. So I’ll take it my dodge dealership

·
Registered
Demon #2293 Indigo blue
81 Posts
A friend of mine is a Chrysler mechanic and I will enlighten you to what he has told me. Anytime a car came in for mechanical work, the job was diagnosed and the submitted for warranty claim. If the vehicle had a Chrysler warranty, it would be approved by the service manager and the work was done. If it had an aftermarket warranty (non Chrysler) it had to be submitted to that company for approval. He told me some of these company's took weeks to give an approval. In the mean time your car is sitting there waiting. I will be getting an extended warranty in the near future and it will be a Chrysler warranty for sure. BTW I don't know where some of your quotes are coming from but I can get a 7yr @ 60000 mi, $200 deductible policy for $2220. And that's on a Demon.

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
81 Posts
A friend of mine is a Chrysler mechanic and I will enlighten you to what he has told me. Anytime a car came in for mechanical work, the job was diagnosed and the submitted for warranty claim. If the vehicle had a Chrysler warranty, it would be approved by the service manager and the work was done. If it had an aftermarket warranty (non Chrysler) it had to be submitted to that company for approval. He told me some of these company's took weeks to give an approval. In the mean time your car is sitting there waiting. I will be getting an extended warranty in the near future and it will be a Chrysler warranty for sure. BTW I don't know where some of your quotes are coming from but I can get a 7yr @ 60000 mi, $200 deductible policy for $2220. And that's on a Demon.
That’s pretty good. Mine is 7 years, 60,000 mi @ 0 deductible. Paid $1400 for it for a Durango Hellcat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts