SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you guys know that when I took delivery of my A8 Hellcat, there was a small box in the trunk containing an extra (optional) accelerator and brake pedal. I didn't take a close look at the installed pedals but I guess they are "normal looking" pedals. The ones in the box are metal with rubber dots.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
I just wanted to let you guys know that when I took delivery of my A8 Hellcat, there was a small box in the trunk containing an extra (optional) accelerator and brake pedal. I didn't take a close look at the installed pedals but I guess they are "normal looking" pedals. The ones in the box are metal with rubber dots.
Pics of both???

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Ohhh! Extras, I LIKE that!! COOL SHARE! Thanks;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,449 Posts
I bought the emergency brake pedal cover to match the other pedals. it is from Mercedes and matched pretty good. It was a tight fit, but worked. It is part # Part #203-430-00-84. Hopefully it will fit the hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
247 Posts
My daughter just purchased a 2015 Challenger SXT/Plus and the small box with the pedals was in the trunk. I installed them for her in about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
681 Posts
I ordered these from Mopar and installed them on my 2013 R/T. Gas pedal was easy but the brake pedal was a B**CH! Automobile pedal Floor Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
That's what I heard, brake pedal is a buster,, that's why my dealer should install them
Yeah, I changed my fog lights and that sucked cause I broke two nails. I have since mastered the fog lights and can do it without breaking anything, but I figure why not support my local dealer and if it isn't something I can do easily, I will have them do it. BTW, my fog lights are out in my trade, not replacing them again...o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
104 Posts
I've installed the new pedal covers on my cat. The gas pedal is a breeze but make sure you worm up the break cover. It makes it super easy to install.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,052 Posts
My Hellcat 6 speed came with the pedals already installed from the factory. Delivery 01/02/2015 also the 392 Core 2014 I use to have, the pedals came on also a 6 speed. Maybe it is the autos that they don't install them from the factory? I also got the e brake cover to match the other pedals. I got mine from Speedlogix.com under 2015 Challenger.
Yes Magnummrk is right it is a @#(&_) to get the original off and the new one on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
681 Posts
Usually it's the dealer that puts them on. My dealer broke the tab on my gas pedal so they pulled one from another car and asked me to come back when it's warmer and they'd put them on for me.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.