SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all I’m new to the group! I’m hopefully looking into to purchase a hellcat within the next year. Possibly a wide body red eye. I was just wondering if y’all could give out some pointers? How much did you put down? Is it worth it? Are they reliable and able to last for years? I really appreciate it! Hopefully I can get my dream car one day.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,884 Posts
Whoa those are some pretty broad questions. That's like asking the waiter which food is good.
The more you put down the lower the payments will be.
Yes it's worth it.
Like any other car they are reliable depending on how you treat them.

Reactions: iya0yas

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
547 Posts
How much did you put down?
This number will vary based on what you can afford. For a great many of people, the monthly payment is what they want to be as low as possible. It also depends on what your credit will allow for too.. because of loans.

Is it worth it?
Yes.... the car is amazing.... but it's also a matter of your preference. The Redeye may be too much for you. It may be everything you ever wanted...

Are they reliable and able to last for years?
As it is with every mass produced item in the world, these are subject to how they were built. Most people are enjoying them without issue. Some people have their issues, but that's pretty much with any vehicle.

·
Registered
2018 Demon
55 Posts
I think it will be worth it 100%, car is a bunch of fun, and as far how how much putting down ^ these guys gave you the best answers possible to that one!

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
871 Posts
There is a lot of good info on this site, maybe spend some time doing research on the site and if you can’t find the answer in a previous discussion, then ask specific questions, there are a lot of knowledgeable owners here to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts