SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the shop. Have a pair of original 2017 Challenger Hellcat factory 20X9.5 wheels with the original factory tires. Maybe 2000 miles use. Can supply pics. Their a little dusty, but no damage. Tires have plenty of tread left.

$600.
WT1.jpg
WT2.jpg
T1.jpg

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not looking to trade. Need to sell as I am doing a wide body conversion on my 2017 and can no longer use these wheels/tires.
I have a full set of 6 HR5 in bronze I will also be selling. Will list those in a separate thread.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not looking to trade. Need to sell as I am doing a wide body conversion on my 2017 and can no longer use these wheels/tires.
I have a full set of 6 HR5 in bronze I will also be selling. Will list those in a separate thread.
I would be interested in seeing these. Do they come with tires or just wheels only?

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be interested in seeing these. Do they come with tires or just wheels only?
I have 3 pair of the bronze HR5 wheels.
2 - 20X9.5"
2 - 20X10.5"
2 - 20X11"

I have Nitto NT-01's on the 9.5" in the front. 285/35X20.
I have Nitto NT-05's on the 11" in the rears. 315/35X20.
The 10.5" are still new in the box. Never had a tire mounted on them.
The 9.5" fronts and 11" rears are on the car, and have maybe 1200 miles on them. Maybe.
This car is a weekend toy. I have had it for almost 2.5 years and there isn't 3600 miles on it yet.

As I mentioned above, once I have the wide body conversion done, I cant use any of these.
The set of 6 allows for the rear street tires to be on the 10.5" rims and the 11" can be used with a drag radial. Standard 9.5" in front.
My car is lowered, and even with the 315's on the 11", there is no rubbing anywhere.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will you ship to albuq, nm and estimated total cost to me?
I had a phone call with UPS. We can ship both tire/wheel sets as a single or double package. Cost would be the same for either.
I am going to get a cost estimate tomorrow, once I get accurate X,Y Z measurements and weights.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I had a phone call with UPS. We can ship both tire/wheel sets as a single or double package. Cost would be the same for either.
I am going to get a cost estimate tomorrow, once I get accurate X,Y Z measurements and weights.
Tnx for all the effort...hope its a reasonable #$ to ship!

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
According to the on-line Fedex ship calculator, a single package 29"X29"X22" weighing 100 pounds from my location to a randomly selected Albuquerque zip code, by Fedex ground is $220. I think my size and weight are on the high side, so that cost is worse case. Likely be just under $200.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
A/S tires? If so, sell just one? If I have to, I could take both for the right deal...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts