SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has these:
Are you happy with them?
Any problems balancing them?
Who did you buy them from?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat Granite
25 Posts
Just put at set on. I bought them from FR with the tires mounted/balanced with TPMS. They look great and seem to be great quality.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. Did the factory lug nuts fit? From what I read the FR fit with factory lugs and the Voxx do not.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the response. Did the factory lug nuts fit? From what I read the FR fit with factory lugs and the Voxx do not.
Honestly I didn’t try the factory lugs, FR sent new black ones with my wheels and I prefer the black so just used those.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
234 Posts
Ha!!! Perfect timing I’m ordering these now! What’s the factory color? Gloss or satin?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ha!!! Perfect timing I’m ordering these now! What’s the factory color? Gloss or satin?
I went with satin black and they still have a good sheen to them. I had the satin vapor grey stock wheels. I’m guessing the 5 spokes come in gloss from the factory as well but not sure on that.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,008 Posts
Satin
I went with satin black and they still have a good sheen to them. I had the satin vapor grey stock wheels. I’m guessing the 5 spokes come in gloss from the factory as well but not sure on that.
The 5 spokes were available only in the satin grey or the satin black, from the factory.
Gloss black is only available on the aftermarket replicas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts