SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Factory Reproduction Hellcat Replicas

140089 Views 494 Replies 127 Participants Last post by  Boggs
Just wanted to share this. I posted this in the general discussion forum- ref: Factory Reproduction Hellcat Replicas

20x10.5et25s with Michelin PS2s 305/35/20 ; 12.5" tire width, no rubbing or mods needed; very happy with the setup.
441 - 460 of 495 Posts

· Registered
2021 Challenger Redeye
113 Posts
Hi, I have 2 questions that I'm hoping are easy to answer. I read through about half of the pages on this thread, so forgive me if I missed it.

1. Which finish of factory repos am I ordering to color match with my matte black factory front wheels? Satin, Gloss, or PVD black? I would think Satin, but I'm not entirely sure.

2. I'm only ordering rears ... 20x10.5 w 25mm offset & 305/35/20 sized tires. This is the preferred set up with minimal chance or rubbing?

Bonus Request ... does anyone have a set up like this black charger that they could post?

Thank you in advance.

· Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,823 Posts
Hi, I have 2 questions that I'm hoping are easy to answer. I read through about half of the pages on this thread, so forgive me if I missed it.

1. Which finish of factory repos am I ordering to color match with my matte black factory front wheels? Satin, Gloss, or PVD black? I would think Satin, but I'm not entirely sure.

2. I'm only ordering rears ... 20x10.5 w 25mm offset & 305/35/20 sized tires. This is the preferred set up with minimal chance or rubbing?

Bonus Request ... does anyone have a set up like this black charger that they could post?

Thank you in advance.
1) Satin Black
2) Yes

Reactions: Ryabrams

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
44 Posts

Thank you in advance.
You might want to go 11wide since the charger has more room!

· Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,823 Posts
You might want to go 11wide since the charger has more room!
Just so everybody is aware of it, the 20x11 Topline (sport muscle V80) wheels are 5 lbs. heavier, per wheel, than the Factory Reproduction 20x10.5 wheels.

This was one main reason I switched from the 20x11’s to the 20x10.5’s.

· Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,823 Posts
that and the topline wheels offset isn't correct so you need a spacer
The reason I did not mention the offset is some Hellcat charger owners have said they can run them without a spacer.

I know I used a 5 mm spacer when I ran them on my Challenger.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,673 Posts
I will have a full set for sale in the "for sale" section if interested. Satin Black.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
526 Posts
I have read most of the threads. Looks like most guys are running with stock suspension set up. Any issue going with the 10.5 rims on the rear with a lowered suspension. I have the factory mopar lowering springs with a half coil cut out of the rear and front. Not worried about the front as I am leaving that stock with the 275 but would like to go with a 305 set up in the rear. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
526 Posts
Thanks. How do you like the Factory Reproductions rims? I am leaning toward FR. How does the color match up? Any issues with your wheels?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4 Posts
Just wanted to share this. I posted this in the general discussion forum- ref: Factory Reproduction Hellcat Replicas

20x10.5et25s with Michelin PS2s 305/35/20 ; 12.5" tire width, no rubbing or mods needed; very happy with the setup.

Updated pics:

View attachment 74937
View attachment 74961 View attachment 74953 View attachment 74977 View attachment 74985 View attachment 74993 View attachment 75001
View attachment 75009
View attachment 75049
Looks great, just be careful with potholes. Had them on my SRT392 and cracked one quiet easily in my opinion.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
93 Posts
Finally got my FR BM wheels installed today with Pirelli PZero PZ4 Sport 305/35ZR20 tires. I believe these are the tires they are putting on the Widebody Hellcats.

The finish on the FRs may be a tad darker than factory and also may be a tad shinier (satin vs. flat/matte) but a decent match overall.

I had done the wheel well mod in advance so I will hopefully not have rubbing issues.
Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Rim Automotive tire
Vehicle Automotive design Car Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Reactions: pinefd
441 - 460 of 495 Posts