SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Factory Reproduction Hellcat Replicas

139944 494
Just wanted to share this. I posted this in the general discussion forum- ref: Factory Reproduction Hellcat Replicas

20x10.5et25s with Michelin PS2s 305/35/20 ; 12.5" tire width, no rubbing or mods needed; very happy with the setup.
461 - 480 of 495 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
158 Posts
Thanks man. I got the same thing going on the rear as you. Just haven't had the chance to mount them. I originally got the brass monkey replicas to match my oem ones on my B5 hellcat Challenger. However since then I have traded my Challenger for a redline hellcat charger. The charger came with the matte black wheels.
So instead of going through the bother of paying shipping back to factory Rep. For an exchange of the replica black ones I'm going to just run the replica brass monkey's all around (hopefully the brass monkey looks good wit the redline) .
That way everything matches and I'll just save the oem set up for the colder months...
After all it is a lease so I don't really care about keeping my oem's immaculate. Lol.

Thanks for the recommend front offset though and as far as front tires I planned on doing the same 555G2...glad were on the same page.
Please do tell me how everything goes when you get them mounted up. I wanna know if your happy on appearance and over uniform of the tires...
I have a redline pearl challenger and would love to see a picture of your car with the brass wheels

· Registered
1,761 Posts
Are those the 11 inch wheels? I have them on the back of my HC Challenger with the R888Rs. They are a tad shinier. My car is at the dealership. My service manager states he can get the rear ones repainted to exactly match the front finish if I wanted to for about 120 per wheel. They sublet the work out here to a company called Nu Wheel to do it.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
211 Posts
Are those the 11 inch wheels? I have them on the back of my HC Challenger with the R888Rs. They are a tad shinier. My car is at the dealership. My service manager states he can get the rear ones repainted to exactly match the front finish if I wanted to for about 120 per wheel. They sublet the work out here to a company called Nu Wheel to do it.
How do you like them R888R's ?

· Registered
1,761 Posts
They are sticky. So I like that. A little noisier. I can deal with that. I have not driven her for two months. Down for a while with a broken axle and diff.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Octane Red
1,768 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
496 Posts
Has anyone had issues with these replicas at the dragstrip?

Do they bend when going over train tracks repeatedly (quite a lot of them in Florida)?

Trying to see if there's too much a compromise with heavier and weaker wheels at the expense of wider tires.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
902 Posts
Has anyone had issues with these replicas at the dragstrip?

Do they bend when going over train tracks repeatedly (quite a lot of them in Florida)?

Trying to see if there's too much a compromise with heavier and weaker wheels at the expense of wider tires.
I'm guessing that you may have issues repeatedly going over train tracks at the dragstrip, but never having done it myself, I couldn't say definitively.

;)

Frank

461 - 480 of 495 Posts