SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
481 - 495 of 495 Posts

· Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
85 Posts
Wow!! Must do more homework, I have only replaced the intake filter with AFE and added the Magna Flow SS Catback Exhaust. I am about ready to take a few more steps. Thank you for the well documented information.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,451 Posts
Just ordered these via PK 20x10.5 +25 wrapped in 305/35 Conti Ext Sport Contact. FR says wheel weighs 32.5lbs.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,528 Posts
Bringing this back up again. On my last 2016 Hellcat I had a set of 10.5‘s with the Nitto 305/35/20’s. Worked great. Kicking myself in the ass for selling those wheels/tires. No worries....I dropped money once again on this latest 2016 car and bought a set of reproduction 10.5’s from discount tire, some sensors, and yet another set of the Nitto 305’s. After several delays I finally got everything and put them on and these ones rub the hump at the forward part of the wheel liners. WTF? On the last car I had about a pinky fingers thickness of clearance between the tire and that hump. On this car, which is a 2016 as well and in fact came from the same dealer, it rubs! Thought maybe the suspension needed to settle so moved it around a bit...and no luck. Thought I’d be slick and hit those humps with a heat gun only to realize that those humps are there on purpose. They cover a matching hump on the frame. Went ahead and dismounted the tires thinking that maybe the ones I had before were actually 10” wheels and that this is what I need to look for but now after reading this entire thread I’m not sure what to think. Not getting rid of that hump in the frame. Do they even make a 10“ with a 25 offset? Anyone else have this problem? Also should note that these wheels are Voxx. factory wheel caps don’t fit on these. Hole is too small. But 10.5 is 10.5 and 25 offset is 25 offset..right?

Here is the spot it rubs (stolen from someone else’s pic)

· Registered
1,761 Posts
Alignment. Also most of us pound in the metal behind the hump. I have 12 inch rims and they fit. I have two 11 inch reproductions in the garage and they fit. 16 HC Challenger.

· Registered
19 Posts
I just test fit my factory reproduction wheels with 305/35/20 Nitto 555 RII drag radials in my 2016 Hellcat Challenger. The passenger side slightly rubs in the back. The driver side rubs hard on that front rib and slightly on the back part of the liner. I'm going to have to use the 3mm spacers from Speed Logix. I'll post again if they fit after that. I really don't want to have to modify anything.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
293 Posts
I have 10.5 replicas with 305 35 20 nitto 555r2 in rear and Michelin pilot super sport 295 35 20 in front on stock wheel

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
293 Posts
I heated up my plastic wheel wells and pushed them in you can fit 315 but you would have to beat in the metal ribs i didn't want to do that i have a wide body charger to never thought i would like 4 door but i love it

481 - 495 of 495 Posts