SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Factory Supercharged emblems

7527 Views 54 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  MVT
OK I took off the decals on the side that I had put on that said supercharged, because I got a set of factory supercharged emblems. Do you like the hood with or without factory emblems. I borrowed the hood picture from another thread here on our forum

Attachments

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
OK I took off the decals on the side that I had put on that said supercharged, because I got a set of factory supercharged emblems. Do you like the hood with or without factory emblems. I borrowed the hood picture from another thread here on our forum
I think the hood looks awesome, with those supercharged emblems. Looks to me like these cars should come like that, from the factory!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the hood looks awesome, with those supercharged emblems. Looks to me like these cars should come like that, from the factory!
Thanks for your opinion, I like them also.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
Look good on the hood. Where did you come up with the emblems?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
276 Posts
Looks good. Do they make a 6.2 HEMI emblem?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are the Factory supercharged emblems airbrushed gloss black on the hood of my Torred car.

Attachments

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
They would look a lot better on my green hood than they do on that red. Ok I am jealous, they look great.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
Jim,

What is the height and length of the supercharged emblem?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: Sublimecat

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Here are the Factory supercharged emblems airbrushed gloss black on the hood of my Torred car.
Jim - They look freaking awesome on both hoods. Sure wish you could PM a few of us commenting on this thread and give us some sort of lead how we could acquire a couple. I would be happy with a pair. But, the length and height specs would be a start if you can't share the source.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jim - They look freaking awesome on both hoods. Sure wish you could PM a few of us commenting on this thread and give us some sort of lead how we could acquire a couple. I would be happy with a pair. But, the length and height specs would be a start if you can't share the source.
Look above the size is there

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
Text Font Beige
13.5" x 1" tall, considered doing the same thing. After seeing the Dodge emblems I think these won't cut it. If you can get your hands on more I would be interested as long as someone's not trying to put their kid through college on them!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.