SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
There is a Charger in Ontario that ran 10.5 with pulley, tune, borla atak, driveshaft and slicks I believe.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a Charger in Ontario that ran 10.5 with pulley, tune, borla atak, driveshaft and slicks I believe.
You know?or you believe.The reason I am asking is that Aug 5th there will be a bunch of cars in Edmonton that should smash that:eek:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
You know?or you believe.The reason I am asking is that Aug 5th there will be a bunch of cars in Edmonton that should smash that:eek:
I didn't see it with my own eyes. I was told by the shop that did it and the owner.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
Kool!which shop?Chris at CCMR Performance is renting Castrol Raceway in Edmonton for a customer appreciation day and there will be some FAST CATs there!!:D
These guys http://www.cjrperformance.com/

Good luck at the track. I hope you guys go faster then 10.5 because I wasn't really impressed with hearing that time with the mods.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,052 Posts
Kool!which shop?Chris at CCMR Performance is renting Castrol Raceway in Edmonton for a customer appreciation day and there will be some FAST CATs there!!:D
No offense but with our elevation, unless the cars are highly modified, you won't see those times. Its a simple fact. I'm down 2/3psi living in Edmonton on my stock Hellcat Challenger. I have to buy a smaller pulley just to get the factory HP up here.

Good luck and post up the times here after the weekend. I'll be curious to see what the guys were running up here.

R.K.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,052 Posts
Lol the 10.6 was ran at Castrol. That's next to Edmonton right?
Yes. Obviously. My comment stands. To beat that time you're going to have to be highly modded. No stock Hellcat will run those times here in Edmonton.

R.K.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
Yes. Obviously. My comment stands. To beat that time you're going to have to be highly modded. No stock Hellcat will run those times here in Edmonton.

R.K.
What is the elevation there?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,210 Posts
What is the elevation there?
Edmonton / Castrol is about 2500 ft asl

Calgary we are ~3500 ft asl

That 10.68 @ 130 mph run was made at Castrol with a DA of ~3500 ft...so that's actually pretty damn good

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
Edmonton / Castrol is about 2500 ft asl

Calgary we are ~3500 ft asl

That 10.68 @ 130 mph run was made at Castrol with a DA of ~3500 ft...so that's actually pretty damn good
Wow that is very good for that elevation and DA. My closest track is at 630ft. I have MT DR's and aluminum driveshaft on the way. Hoping I can take the Canadian record.:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,052 Posts
Wow that is very good for that elevation and DA. My closest track is at 630ft. I have MT DR's and aluminum driveshaft on the way. Hoping I can take the Canadian record.:D
Good luck in your quest. I like how our friends in the South adjust their times and speed results down to sea level. They just can't be happy with the results they achieve.

R.K.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
I went 10.86 at 127.4 MPH at Castrol this spring. I'm stock other than DR and a driveshaft....
What DR's were you running? Also what was your setup Track,Sport Street? What rpms did you launch at also did you just hammer down off the line or feather? Sorry for all the questions.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,436 Posts
So what time on Aug 5 will this event be taking place? Do you have a link to the event?

1 - 20 of 195 Posts