SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Fastest NB Hellcat 1/4 Mile time.

19K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  ALongGuy 
#1 ·
Hi,
I'm trying to find out what the quickest 1/4 mile time recorded is for a Stock 2019+ NB Hellcat automatic, drag radials and skinnies ok as long as everything else is as in from the factory. (bone stock, full interior ect, not stock but this or except that, Non Red Eye/SS,).

Trying to see how I'm doing and what the maximum achievable time is to see how far apart I am.

Thanks

#2 ·
Hi,
I'm trying to find out what the quickest 1/4 mile time recorded is for a Stock 2019+ NB Hellcat automatic, drag radials and skinnies ok as long as everything else is as in from the factory. (bone stock, full interior ect, not stock but this or except that, Non Red Eye/SS,).

Trying to see how I'm doing and what the maximum achievable time is to see how far apart I am.

Thanks
I just made the first four passes with my 2020 Challenger Hellas NB, A8, 1700 miles. Only mods are Billed Specialties WinLite drag pack with MT 305-46-17 ET Street Rs and 3.09 rear gears. Ran 10.81, 10.72. 10.63, and last pass was 10.609 @128.9 mph on a 1.556. 60 ft.

#3 ·
Hi,

Thanks
Hello, the times will be 10.60's to 11 flat. It is all dependent on the DA (air), some have negative altitude of 1500 feet and some like me here in Phoenix it never get below plus 1500 feet. My car is an 2018 NB with what you said done to it and ran 11.009 @ 127 with a 60' of 1.62 but the DA was 2900 feet. Track prep is also important for the 60' So you should not be disappointed if your car doesn't run what some of the fastest cars run. It all is fun, so have a great time.....

#7 ·
My 2017 with drag radials & skinnies went 10.55 at 131.66 mph at 4,635 lb. race weight. It does have aluminum driveshaft and differential brace but that's more for not breaking anything. I also had a K&N air filter in the stock air box.

The DA for that run was around -570 and my SRT settings were Track Transmission, Sport Traction, Street Suspension.

Reactions: Ron b and moparjim
#8 ·
Awesome time 👍. I'd be more than happy if I could run 10.5s stock.

I think I'll run this spring stock save the the Forgestar dragpak Skinnies and 17" rears, and a DIRS brace to save my diff and see how it goes.
The only other thing I might add is the Diablosport Suspension controller for the 90/10, 50/50 shock settings, and that it's a plug and play box that's easily swamped with no trace.

#9 · (Edited)
Video of my lowly 707hp 2016 last fall. Rear seat was out to able to carry all the tires. I have to charge up my old phone to find the slip.
I am at 200ft elevation and the da that day was around neg 500' roughly. When I find the slip I will know for sure.
If the da is less than 1000' , the 60' should be sub 1.57 if the track is decent.

Edit: A few slips from that day.
Rectangle Font Display device Number Electric blue

Reactions: Ron b and ALongGuy
#11 ·
Video of my lowly 707hp 2016 last fall. Rear seat was out to able to carry all the tires. I have to charge up my old phone to find the slip.
I am at 200ft elevation and the da that day was around neg 500' roughly. When I find the slip I will know for sure.
If the da is less than 1000' , the 60' should b
Is your Cat all stock, save tires, if so those are awesome times 👍

#12 ·
On these expensive Hellcats, I'd think twice about running track traction on your road car, even at the drag strip. Sometimes things go wrong, FOD on the track, brake fluid, who knows. If you leave it in sport, it'll save your ass. I've always said that if you're not running for points or a competitive money race or something, then there's no reason to add additional risk of damaging your car, even if it shaves off a little bit of time. On our cars, sport mode will let you spin the tires, but it will keep you from departing laterally should anything go wrong. Food for thought :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.