SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
I was messing around saying you never hear about anything good in the media, let alone good dealers. Just a joke, did not intend on offending if I did.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
Too little, too late... The production run is half over. F.C.A. did very little, if anything to stop this. Provided no communication to purchasers. And now trying to drop the soul blame on "a few bad" dealers is ridiculous. Their best bet is to honor as many of the original 'real' orders as possible & discontinue this allocation process immediately.

Of course, I'm preaching to the choir & am doubtful anything will change. The only thing that can make things right for me; is receiving my 2015 H/C. And if not, giving me priority & price protection on the 2016 model, if I so choose to leave my nutz in the Dodge Vise.

No doubt there will be a lot of pissed off people when this whole debacle is over in September...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.