Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone else???

Reactions: OldMoparGuy

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
My knee-jerk reaction was to crisply nod my head like Jeannie in I dream of Jeannie and say "Yes master?" in response to the title.

·
Registered
284 Posts

Here are the three FCA rides currently in the household. The Shaker is supercharged with a ton of mods. The SRT Jeep is the wife’s DD and our new Hellcat is our retirement car. We need something practical as the Challenger is pretty rowdy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m glad it’s not just me!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,552 Posts
I had no idea the Challenger was so much bigger than the Greatest Road Runner.
I believe the RR is about 5-6 inches longer. I guess its a perspective issue with the photo. RR is probably about 750 lbs. lighter though!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I believe the RR is about 5-6 inches longer. I guess its a perspective issue with the photo. RR is probably about 750 lbs. lighter though!
I coulda got an old purple RR instead of the Hellcat. The amount of time and attention required to bring it up to a spec I would want from such a car was far in excess, as well as far more costly, than just getting the Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,552 Posts
I coulda got an old purple RR instead of the Hellcat. The amount of time and attention required to bring it up to a spec I would want from such a car was far in excess, as well as far more costly, than just getting the Hellcat.
Driving the m6 HC is tons more fun than the RR. It probably gets taken out 10-1 compared to the old girl. As a point of reference, Ive still got a 2018 Inspection sticker on the car, and have put on a little over 300 miles since April of ‘18. I finished that resto in the spring of 2003 I think. I needed a car to drive and the HC fits the bill perfectly. You could always pick one up later on down the road. Prices aren’t too steep for completed ones.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts