SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· <Insert witty title here>
Charger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't received a car magazine in the mail in over a decade, but considering how unique the Hellcats are, I think it would be nice to buy those magazines where the Hellcat is featured. Has anyone seen any publication where the Hellcat has been featured?

For example - Modern Mopar - Single Issue - 8

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Yes, I get Hot Rod delivered and it has been in there twice or more. Also Car and Driver did a review in July or August, I think. You can see a lot online. Also, Mopar magazine (currently at dealers) has a great article. I too am keeping them together to put with all the info I have on my Hellcat. I have quite a few more, but I cannot remember what all they are. If you go through Google search, you can find a lot more! ;)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
178 Posts
I have the car and driver issue with the hellcat and I have the auto week issue with the hellcat on the cover and the title "Sinful" It is the September 1st issue!

· <Insert witty title here>
Charger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I get Hot Rod delivered and it has been in there twice or more. Also Car and Driver did a review in July or August, I think. You can see a lot online. Also, Mopar magazine (currently at dealers) has a great article. I too am keeping them together to put with all the info I have on my Hellcat. I have quite a few more, but I cannot remember what all they are. If you go through Google search, you can find a lot more! ;)
I personally do not want anything internet related. A hard copy of all the mentions via car publications will sit well with all the other documentation that will go with the car.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
178 Posts
Please list what you have bought (i.e. name of pub., issue date, etc) to help others and myself cut to the chase and bring them in.
Autoweek Magazine, Issue September 1, 2014

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I personally do not want anything internet related. A hard copy of all the mentions via car publications will sit well with all the other documentation that will go with the car.
Yeah, sorry I should have been clearer. Most publications will list the when the article was listed in their magazine. I was thinking you could do the search for the articles and then know what magazine and month it was published in. ;)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
178 Posts
Reactions: noboost4you
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.