SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
289 Posts
Jon, it was a pleasure working with you and pushing these wheels and tires to the limit. 345 rears and 335 fronts! Thanks for making a dream become a reality.
To anyone on the fence about making a big purchase from a person 5000 miles away, don’t hesitate. Jon answers any questions and doesn’t dodge calls. Super straight up seller and I’m looking for another project for him, haha!

G,

Freaking awesome to work with you. Great choice man, from wheel design to the finish; killed it. Hahaha. All I can say is thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you in putting this filthy setup together for you.

Pics are below. Enjoy everybody!

· Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sick indeed! That's how we roll. To us it's crazy that a customer would spend good money on a set of custom made wheels only to get factory offsets? That's nuts! But that's what a lot of order takers do; they don't really know the car so they must play it safe, as far as fitment. Like Gil said, Go big or Go home! Hahaha

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
358 Posts
Sick indeed! That's how we roll. To us it's crazy that a customer would spend good money on a set of custom made wheels only to get factory offsets? That's nuts! But that's what a lot of order takers do; they don't really know the car so they must play it safe, as far as fitment. Like Gil said, Go big or Go home! Hahaha
In the works, talking to someone about a custom set up just like this but a different wheel. Thanks for the motivation. With this set up is it possible to lower the vehicle slightly or have to leave at stock height?

· Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In the works, talking to someone about a custom set up just like this but a different wheel. Thanks for the motivation. With this set up is it possible to lower the vehicle slightly or have to leave at stock height?
Yours is a Demon? We play with offsets, so you can drop the suspension. Shoot me a PM with details.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.