SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Finally got an answer on allocation

33071 Views 320 Replies 58 Participants Last post by  Puddy Tat
According to the head cheese himself (TK), dealers are only getting 1 allocation a month for sold orderds for hellcat's regardless of whether it is a challenger or charger. Until the backlog from summer orders goes down that is the process they are following.

At least it is an answer (not one I like)
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
I do not think that TK talked to you, there is a troll going around in this forum and he told me that I was going to get a call from TK (sure). That never happened. Plus, one allocation per month per car? Or one allocation and that is it? I do not believe SRT or Dodge anymore.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
"He" sent that letter to many people in this forum. Do not believe everything that you see. As I stated before, there is a troll in this forum and probably in the other Challenger forums as well confusing people and telling lies.
I will believe this when it happens, as of today, it is not happening. Therefore, it is a lie or incorrect.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
Little confused here, if you are saying I am a troll just say it. I put up what I was sent, you don't have to like it, but it is what he sent me today. If you notice I didn't say he called me but responded to an email.
I did not say you are a troll, I said that there is a troll, but not you. Are you?:)

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
If I find the troll, I will totally BanHammer them!!! But I have to be quick because Hellcatdotclub always beats me to it!!! Watch out, I'm troll hunting!!! No one messes with our family and gets away with it!!!:mad:
John Dodge, that is the one that sent me messages. Check my inbox Tammie.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
This is what I was trying to explain and apparently some people cannot read English properly, please do not take offense. That email was sent to other people and now we are scratching our heads trying to figure out what is going on and we will never know what is going on. In the meantime, some dealerships keep getting their Hellcats when they were not supposed to get anymore Hellcats according to the rules created by #AllocationGuru AKA Tim Kuniskis. We can argue, we can imply, we can argue more and even think that somebody is calling me or somebody else a troll. Fine, but in the meantime, at HQ, they are laughing at us. My 2 cents.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
You apologize to your mistress?

I just give her a warm rub down, maybe a wax job, and tickle her pedal till she growls. Hoping to get a few more miles out of her until I can replace her with a younger model.
My mistress first name starts with S and last name starts with V. If you see her, you will apologize and sing the Mexican national anthem in Chinese:)

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
OK....with the new allocation process if you read it is as follows.
If a dealer has a Hellcat on the lot no more allocations.
If a dealer has a Hellcat in D1 or better no more allocations.
So if you are at a dealer and they a have a Hellcat D1 or better and you are next in line you will not get a car until the one in front of you gets delivered. Then the following month you get yours. So if you are at a Dealer that has 50 people in front of you, you have one long wait. It is going to be roughly 3 months between Hellcats at Dealers........ They are pushing orders that were 2/6 projected to 3/2 and still not firm. Mine included, they can't get built what they have VIN's for so who really thinks they are going to produce 7000 or better Challengers when there is Charger's in the mix.
No one knows if this is true. Everybody is guessing, There is no message or communication from Dodge that tells the public about a "new" allocation system or improved allocation system.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
Reference:
ResumeSpeed's February allocation response:

The following dealers will NOT receive a Hellcat allocation this month: (Note: "Hellcat" = Challenger or Charger)
1. Dealers who have a non-sold Hellcat in stock
2. Dealers who have a non-sold Hellcat in any status from C to KZ
3. Dealers who had a non-sold Hellcat in stock for more than 5 days in January

Dealers who can say NO to all of the above are eligible to receive ONE allocation per month of either a Challenger or Charger Hellcat

The following criteria will be used to assign allocations:
1. Dealers ranked by total Dodge sales (past 90 days)
2. Dealers with sold orders will be prioritized above dealers with only stock orders
3. Available SRT Hellcat production for the period to be awarded, one-per-dealer, in priority order
4. Sold orders will be validated prior to scheduling

What happens if the dealership has an order that it's being built but it has not been delivered? Will they give them an allocation for a sold order let's say in March? Or they will give them an allocation when the car is off the books?
If that is the case, we may never see a car. There is some issue with the production, not too many cars are being delivered.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
Key words there are non-sold. Dodge might not be able to initially catch an order that is was placed in as a 1-sold order (really unsold) vs 4-dealer order, however, for the ones that are in as 4-dealer orders, those are what will prevent a dealership from getting another allocation. The extra screening is Dodge verify the sold orders, which will likely be either an email to the customer or a phone call.
That part I understand, but in my case, I am number 1 and the dealership that I am working with had an allocation for January that is being built. According to this, the dealership will get an allocation for my car in March. But the dealership told me that until the car is not off the books they will not get another. Very confusing.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
Next Phase, it happens. I had the exact same thought today. But it is a car. That is it. So we need to take it easy.

We should re-direct our frustration and anger to the real culprit, Mr. #AllocationGuru. And flood his email account with questions about this BS process.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
The information is telling us that they are not building 500 per month. Who knows how many. Maybe there are some technical issues that they are trying to fix. Again, nobody knows

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.