SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Not one you like, I ordered back in Sept got a VIN & still waiting. Do like the rest of us get in line and wait. I personally feel they should not take any orders until all previous ones filled, but that is my opinion.
Completely understandable. I'm on the other side of the fence. Ordered 2/13 with a Chrysler vehicle replacement for my 2015 392. I hope they don't work them first in first out!!

· BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
do you believe dodge will or can deliver that many with roughly 2400 dealers? when they have only built 2300 in the first 6 months?
Abe, remember there are stipulations to obtaining that 1 allocation as Resume Speed has outlined. Not all 2400 will get an allocation. I imagine with how many are marking these up and have them sitting on lots, the 2400 number you quote will be greatly reduced.

Also if they have one in KZ status they do not obtain the 1 allocation either, if I remember correctly.

· BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
look at the production track record of what they have built each month thus far... unless something changes in a HUGE way there is going to be lots if unhappy buyers this year.. we are exactly half way thru the 2015 M.Y.'s production that runs thru Sept
I'm not disagreeing with that. Just pointing out your number was incorrect. Not all dealers will get allocation.

· BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
Mr. John Dodge is legit and can help you. We are waiting to get approval to give him a title so you know he is legit and with SRT. If he offers to assist you, he can. Thanks for being patient while I confirmed this.
This is interesting! Everyone will be pleading for help! Help me! Help me!

· BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
My money pays for his salary, they should be telling us the truth. Period.
Wow you are unbelievabley rude and arrogant. You should be ashamed of saying something like that. Completely offensive and not needed. I hope you cancel your order out of frustration, you don't deserve this car.

· BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
yes they are both named Jeff. RS has said that he dosnt work for dodge , chrysler, jeep.
How long has Jeff been with SRT? I didn't think he'd been there long? resume speed has been helping the challenger and Mopar community for many, many years. I don't believe they're the same. But what do I know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.