SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
866 Posts
After an excruciating wait of almost a full month since the car was built, we finally took delivery yesterday. The car is at home resting peacefully...haha

We didnt get her on the road until 3:00 pm and had to pick up my daughters after installing the baby seats in the back (haha you heard me right!), so we only got 178 miles on her on the 1st day.

I want to hit that magic 500 mile mark asap. Only 500 hp until then. :(

I'm going to wrap the hood in satin black and get the windows tinted next week.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Rim

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
After an excruciating wait of almost a full month since the car was built, we finally took delivery yesterday. The car is at home resting peacefully...haha

We didnt get her on the road until 3:00 pm and had to pick up my daughters after installing the baby seats in the back (haha you heard me right!), so we only got 178 miles on her on the 1st day.

View attachment 8238 View attachment 8239
Beautiful!! Congratulations that 500 mark will come by quick ! Sharing on FB Hellcat page

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,773 Posts

View attachment 8238 View attachment 8239

Congratulations Hubbs !!! Hopefully you are enjoying it with your family.
Please let me know if it came with the splitter covers and the two clamps for the radiator hose. I keep asking that to the new owners and only one answered. hahaha
Thank you !!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Congrats welcome to the delivered club!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,052 Posts
Silver is a great color, a 12 R/T Pictured was my last silver. Doing the black hood and windows will be the knockout punch. My old R/T was cool but yours is the bomb!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone!!

It did NOT come with the splitter covers or the extra clamp. The driver hasnt seen any with the splitter covers yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.