SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
913 Posts
That's only one step in a complicated journey. Patients grasshopper.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Oh wow.
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get it. I ordered in early November and was given a delivery date of July 15. Well a couple days ago I was told it was already built and waiting for shipment.
Congrats on receiving your VIN, be very, very patient. AND believe "no one" over RS, our Esteem Insider! He will give it to you straight even if its not the news you were hoping for.

Reactions: hellcat87

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on receiving your VIN, be very, very patient. AND believe "no one" over RS, our Esteem Insider! He will give it to you straight even if its not the news you were hoping for.
Thank you! I was hoping there was a way to check on a website or something!
Does RS work for dodge or something?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Thank you! I was hoping there was a way to check on a website or something!
Does RS work for dodge or something?
No one really knows for sure. But based on the info RS is able to provide, he works for Chrysler or Dodge (Same thing really). There is no website and SRT never seems to provide accurate information. It's as if RS's data base is always in Real time, and all other data bases (Dealerships, SRT, etc) have a 3 to 5 day lag on accurate data.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! So he doesn't mind the questions? I am sure he has 6 or 7 thousand people asking him about the status of their cars! Are you waiting for a hellcat as well?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Awesome! So he doesn't mind the questions? I am sure he has 6 or 7 thousand people asking him about the status of their cars! Are you waiting for a hellcat as well?
Yes, I'm waiting on a Hellcat also. Most likely won't see it until May/June timeframe.

Reactions: hellcat87
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.