SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife drove the Hellcat to a stellar [email protected](1/8th) with a 1.55 60ft with drag radials only. I believe in the right air, and some more testing, we can get it down some more for sure. The track was crowded and it took 40 minutes to make a pass.Will have vid up soon. The car shut some mouths today for sure!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, passes were made with it in drive. Didn't have time to experiment with the paddles.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Nice to see another female racing, we need more..

TC

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
793 Posts
That 60 foot is BONKERS!!! That would of probably been a 10.7 if it was a 1/4 mile. What drag radials did you use?

People always ask me why I love this car. They say "your Shelby is faster, that thing is such a fat pig, it's huge." I always say, exactly. That's what is so amazing about the car. It's so massive and heavy, and is still able to be as fast as it is. I personally love big cars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
Wife drove the Hellcat to a stellar [email protected](1/8th) with a 1.55 60ft with drag radials only. I believe in the right air, and some more testing, we can get it down some more for sure. The track was crowded and it took 40 minutes to make a pass.Will have vid up soon. The car shut some mouths today for sure!

Cooler heads will prevail!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are nitto 305-35-20.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, and it was about 58-60 degrees at the time of the run.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Nice. Congrats

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts

Awesome! Can't wait to get out there myself! :D Good job! Glad you are enjoying your Hellbaby!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What is the fastest drag radial only cat? ET wise

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmmmmm. What was his 1/8th mile time, mph?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, Johnny Hellcat's eighth mile time was 7 flat and a hundred mph, so this may well be an imminent record-holder, in the quarter..?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have got to get this thing to a 1/4 mile track.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.