SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Financing a Redeye

11K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  Blitz 
#1 ·
Looking to get a Redeye very soon I have very good credit and can give between 15-25 down. Where would my monthly payment sit at ? Thanks ! 🆘

#4 ·
Too many variables to be exact (price/interest rate/length of loan) but assuming the price is $76k-ish and you take the longest term possible with 25k down, I'm guessing low $700's/month.

Reactions: Chancey
#10 · (Edited)
@ mopar_gummy
Your term is not 84 months. I specifically said “longest term possible”. Check your calculator at 84 months. Nowhere near $900.
Not my first rodeo.
Text Font Screenshot

Reactions: Mopar_Gummy
#12 ·
I currently have 84 months @ 4.49. Anyone can get it.

#14 ·
They had to give it to you since you're such a cool guy, its not the same interest rate environment. But you don't get shit... and that's fine 🙂 have a great day Mr fucktard
Lol not to rub it in but 3.99% is available too, even to non fucktards. Go figure. Not sure what the fuss is about. I posted accurate info and you challenged it. I’m just showing my sources.
Text Green Font Line Number

#18 ·
My credit is worse than yours. My credit is 760. Approved for my third Challenger with them as lender on all three, same rate. You said yours is 800’s. You already qualify for 3.99%. It’s a credit union that you can even be a fucktard and they will approve you.
Not sure why you’re so hostile.
This is just one example. Join pretty much any credit union and you will get similar terms.
Breathe.

Reactions: Skrelnik
#20 ·
Joker Supervillain Photo caption Fictional character Clown

#24 ·
You’re looking at a grand a month. +/-200 depending on how much down and interest and term.

I got 2.4 or 2.5% on 60 months and did 30 large down. 1k monthly.

will be paying it off early in full in the next year or so. If you can’t afford it just wait and save and plan until you can. Don’t f-ing compromise on a no compromise car. Much love

#26 ·
^^^^
A lot of enthusiastic first time buyers forget about that extra $500+ a month for insurance, fuel, registration and maintenance on these vehicles.

And that is not even factoring in Mod costs. :eek:

#29 ·
It’s wild how difficult it is to get an actual picture of the cost of ownership of one of these vehicles.

the way dealers show prices you really have to know what the car is worth and know the out the door price you are willing to pay.

ya also gotta do your research With insurance to know what deductibles suit your needs for your optimal annual insurance cost.

Even when it comes to the loan, look very careful at how much total you will be paying in interest over the duration of the loan.

all in, these things are not cheap. Uncle tony said it well on UTG “one of these new hellcats is an INVESTMENT” And I couldn’t agree more.

coming from dailying my 92 deville 4 years ago I knewEXACTLY what to expect regarding gas consumption hahahahahah I drove thatpuppy HARD 15 mpg on average unless I was trying to hyper mile it on the highway could get as high as 30 coasting at a cool52 in the slow lane. You lookfunny at the gas pedal and your mileage will drop. Hellcat is exactly the same. Love them both!!!

get your wallets ready new guys but also be ready to enjoy the new car reliability

#34 ·
This is the truth.

Plus the bottom line is that it is whatever you want pay in total for the vehicle.

I’ve poured so much into other cars in parts and time and sweat I’ll never get back. Just do what is best for you and enjoy =)

post pics when you get one. Also widen your search. I was looking all over the nation and was lucky to find one a few hours away from me and made a nice trip of it. I wanted to do a cross country trip but it was gonna cost and I didn’t want to commit the time. Maybe another time forfun I’ll do a kowalski style sprint

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.