SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Fire damage 2015 sublime scat pack on eBay

3588 Views 16 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  70Cuda
Burnt green scat pack , anyone know the deal on what caused the fire

Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Coupe 2 Door eBay
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I recognize that burn pattern. Somebody was using a water pipe in the back seat next to a NOS bottle with a leaking valve, seen it time and time again; Folks forget that stuff can ignite when it's venting next to the bic lighter they keep flicking..."Scat" pack indeed, bet the occupants jumped out of that car before they could cough out their hit!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Darn it, I was afraid somebody would come along, and lay waste to my juvenile theory.
Yah got me. I was just prankin', I actually had no idea what caused the fire, but, as many know on this site, that didn't stop me from throwing out a semi-plausible hypothesis!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
o_O

Somebody was late paying their Mexican Cartel dealer and had to get served a reminder. Or maybe someone didn't pay their monthly Mafia rent on time. o_O
Glad somebody figured it out!
Needless to say, they got the message, loud and clear.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Perhaps he'd outrun all his local competitors, we all know some of those vette owners are temperamental, guess one of them held a grudge?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.