SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fires in California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho are the worst ever. Many people have lost their homes and 25 have lost their lives. I attached some photos of the ash on my car. Three days worth.. The closest fire to me is 45 miles to the east of me.
I hope it ends soon.
Resized_20200916_161307.jpeg
Resized_20200916_161315.jpeg
Resized_20200916_161322.jpeg

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plus you can't help not breath it in. It gets everywhere. Bay area is bad. Surrounded by mountains and hills. I remember the Oakland fire.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I am in the Syracuse NY area and for 3 days we have had the smoke haze in the air from the fires.
Be safe out there in the fire areas.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,297 Posts
We get the smoke out here, 1,000-1,500 miles away. A sad reminder of why I got out of there.
And not with much time to spare - last year my old house burnt down.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I live in northeast Pa, 3500 miles away and the smoke is so heavy it obscures the sun, can’t imagine what it must be like there, God bless, stay safe.
This was 7 am this morning to what should have been a crisp bright blue fall sky, the air even smells like wood burning.
53ACF49B-4043-4873-A8CF-73D85B1F0524.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,297 Posts
Wow, that's even worse than what we have had here.

Thankfully, so far all the friends in CA I've called are still fine. For now.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remove the politicians, earthquakes, fires, half the population and California would be nice. Like 40 years ago.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
526 Posts
Reminds me of Southern Helmand Province Afghanistan. Several deployments of constant crap in the air in addition to rocket/mortar attacks and small arms fire. Never actually saw the sun poke through the hazy looking sky over there. You guys stay safe and thoughts/prayers sent for those who lost their homes or lives. That sucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts