SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
The ride is so smooth with the DR and handles fine on the street but I’m not pushing it in corners but never feels unstable. I just went up 100hp and can’t keep the stock tires from spinning now so I like the DR better

·
Registered
12 Posts
The ride is so smooth with the DR and handles fine on the street but I’m not pushing it in corners but never feels unstable. I just went up 100hp and can’t keep the stock tires from spinning now so I like the DR better
That's great to hear re the drag radials.

You mention an increase of 100hp. But Livernois says with their S1025 package one may get an increase of up to 250 hp and 250 lb-ft.

Is it because you're not using E85 fuel?

Also I was wondering if you had a concern with whether the extra horsepower and torque might overload the drivetrain.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
That's great to hear re the drag radials.

You mention an increase of 100hp. But Livernois says with their S1025 package one may get an increase of up to 250 hp and 250 lb-ft.

Is it because you're not using E85 fuel?

Also I was wondering if you had a concern with whether the extra horsepower and torque might overload the drivetrain.
I am running E-85 flex fuel now E85 only as I’m working with Livernois to increase 100hp on top of the S1025

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Impressive.

Are you concerned about the drivetrain, though? At some point I would imagine you would want to beef up the drivetrain if you continue to add more power and torque.
So far I broke 1 left axle GFORCE is making sronger ones and should have a set soon. I also have a GForce aluminum Driveshaft.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts