SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
Charger Hellcat Redeye
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of waiting it's finally here. Here's my 2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye in Indigo Blue. I previously had a 5.7 300 and a 392 Daytona and figured it was now or never to upgrade to the big cat. I ordered on Sept 30, 2021 and it arrived just before Christmas so I consider myself very lucky as other orders from that time still have not arrived or were outright canceled. My first choice for color was sublime but since that wasn't available I went back to the same as what I had on my Daytona. I get so many compliments on the color and it really pops in any light...

As far as options, I got the 20x11 Warp Speed wheels with summer tires, HK Audio, Sunroof, Alcantara seats/steering wheel. I ordered the red seat belts but it got missed on my build so they are just the standard black. Probably going to look into getting the direct connect stage upgrades, tint, ceramic coat, and maybe add white stripes (on the fence on that one).

On to the pics...

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

· Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,835 Posts
Very nice! Congrats.

Reactions: ShawnB

· Registered
21 Charger Redeye
261 Posts
She's a beauty. Congratulations! IndiGo is the best color out there, hands down.
When you get her tinted, ask your tint guy to do the side markers as well. Really adds a nice touch to the car by darkening them up.

· Registered
Charger Hellcat Redeye
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She's a beauty. Congratulations! IndiGo is the best color out there, hands down.
When you get her tinted, ask your tint guy to do the side markers as well. Really adds a nice touch to the car by darkening them up.
Definitely will do that. I had them tinted on my Daytona too and it helped them disappear when not turned on.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.