SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just hit 500 miles in my hellcat Durango and for the past 300 miles I’ve been hearing this scratch/scrapping sound coming from the front passenger side. Going to take it in Monday

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
Check your wheel well liner. Have seen a few cars over the years where they don’t get fastened properly from factory. Or have dealer do it, that’s why warranty is for

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check your wheel well liner. Have seen a few cars over the years where they don’t get fastened properly from factory. Or have dealer do it, that’s why warranty is for
Ok thanks my friend came by last night he has one as well making the same noise too

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
Is it making the noise straight line low or higher speeds, or is it only when wheel is turned? Just curious

·
FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
386 Posts
So I just hit 500 miles in my hellcat Durango and for the past 300 miles I’ve been hearing this scratch/scrapping sound coming from the front passenger side. Going to take it in Monday
Greetings SrtDex707,
We sincerely regret to hear of your trouble. If it would be of interest, we'd be happy to add additional support while in service. Feel free to follow up with us via private message if this would be of interest.
Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Turned out to be a support bar being too close to the right exhaust pipe. The dealership said it was my fault because of my mid muffler delete and charged me 255$ I then took it back to muffler shop they fixed it in 2 mins. I made a review on Yelp and the dealership called me said they was wrong and refunded me my money

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Interesting had something similar happen to my Jeep SRT when turning low speed. Drove me crazy. Glad they figured it out + refunded you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts