SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just scrolling through the IAA app looking at some hellcats and I come across a 2022 Dodge Challenger Jailbreak. WITH 38 MILES!!!! Crazy to think that the owner only enjoyed the car for 15-25 miles if that and then got t-boned. Sad to see.
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Something really wrong with the back quarter panel, I should not be seeing that much tire. All that millage is from the factory and dealer, don't think it was ever driven as an owned vehicle.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
100 Posts
F's in the chat for this fellow

·
Banned
448 Posts
Thats not a T-bone I did accident reconstruction for years. Dude hit a POLE...... Probably coming out of the dealership and smashed it! Not even kidding.

Thats why the tire is pushed out like that due to direct impact.

Yeah this jailbreak is done for, repair is near impossible without a new body View attachment 597825

·
Registered
590 Posts
Do you have the auction link? I cant seem to find it under that VIN at Copart.com 2C3CDZL90NH122168

·
Registered
590 Posts
That link worked. I wonder if the dealer crashed it? It has all three keys and the dealer plastic/paper tag on the key ring still.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts