SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waited a week for my Bravado Rims and MT 305/45/18's to get here, only to put one on and realize the OEM lug nut does not fit in the rim. Does anyone know where to get lugs that will fit correctly for the rim? Don't want to buy one and have it fit on the threads only to have the wheel fall off 3 miles down the road because it's not big enough to hold it on. Also I think I got it right but where exactly is the correct jacking point on the rear for a floor jack?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
Waited a week for my Bravado Rims and MT 305/45/18's to get here, only to put one on and realize the OEM lug nut does not fit in the rim. Does anyone know where to get lugs that will fit correctly for the rim? Don't want to buy one and have it fit on the threads only to have the wheel fall off 3 miles down the road because it's not big enough to hold it on. Also I think I got it right but where exactly is the correct jacking point on the rear for a floor jack?
Your average rim shop should know or if you have the size of the lug size that might help.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,821 Posts
What does the lug hole look like? Flat? Conical? Slight dome?

You should be able to get some from OReillys/Pep Boys

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
4,069 Posts
Did the place you bought them from not ask what kind of vehicle the wheel was being mounted on? Did they send lugs with wheels?

LR

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
623 Posts
One of our members posted this a while ago saying that he bought these lug nuts for the Bravado's.
Screenshot_2017-04-16-11-44-40-1.png

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
623 Posts
Screenshot_2017-06-14-21-24-55-1.png

·
Registered
2020 SRT SUPER STOCK HELLRAISIN
3,607 Posts
These are the ones I use. 14X1.5 thread pitch, 1.4 to 1.5" long, use a 3/4 socket to tighten. They do make black as well.

20pc 14x1.5 Chrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts Fits Charger Challenger Magnum & 300

20 14x1.5 Black Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts Fits Charger, Challenger, Magnum, 300 | eBay

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
4,069 Posts
Lot of people have had a good experience with Summit, and they are a giant in the aftermarket, but things like this always have made me a little leery of them personally.

LR

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
214 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
Bulge lug nuts will not work on Bravados, hex nut conical will.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,364 Posts
got mine at the local auto parts store plus then bought the american speed wrench to put them on, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts